Samenvattingen wetenschappelijke artikelen
Effect of Creatine Supplementation on Functional Capacity and Muscle Oxygen Saturation in Patients with Symptomatic Peripheral Arterial Disease: A Pilot Study of a Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Standardized exercise training is feasible, safe, and effective in pulmonary arterial and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: results from a large European multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Comprehensive health assessment three months after recovery from acute COVID-19
- Inspanningscapaciteit na beademing vanwege covid-19
- Patient-reported outcome measures after COVID-19: a prospective cohort study
- Short physical performance battery as a practical tool to assess mortality risk in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Muscle wasting as an independent predictor of survival in patients with chronic heart failure
- Incorporating comprehensive assessment parameters to better characterize and plan rehabilitation for persons with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Low physical functioning and impaired performance of activities of daily life in COVID-19 patients who survived the hospitalisation
- Advances in accelerometry for cardiovascular patients: a systematic review with practical
- Effects of downhill walking in pulmonary rehabilitation for patients with COPD: a randomised controlled trial
- The Post-COVID-19 Functional Status (PCFS) Scale: a tool to measure functional status over time after COVID-19
- Easy to Perform Physical Performance Tests to Identify COPD Patients With Low Physical Activity in Clinical Practice
- Short-Term effects of Comprehensive Pulmonary Rehabilitation and its Maintenance in Patients with
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Energy conservation technique improves dyspnoea when patients with severe COPD climb stairs: a randomised crossover study
- Profiling of Patients with COPD for Adequate Referral to Exercise‑Based Care: The Dutch Model
- Novel Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) in Humans: A Scoping Review and Meta-Analysis
- Short Physical Performance Battery: What Does Each Sub-Test Measure in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study
- Early pulmonary rehabilitation after acute exacerbation of COPD: a randomised controlled trial
- "Can do, don't do" are not the lazy ones: a longitudinal study on physical functioning in patients with COPD
- Comparing the impact of different exercise interventions on fatigue in individuals with COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Impact of mild-to-moderate exacerbations on outcomes of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) in patients with COPD Changes in exer...
Daily physical activity and lung function decline in adult-onset asthma: a 12-year follow-up study Pain in patients with chronic obstruct...
Exercise performance, haemodynamics, and respiratory pattern do not identify heart failure patients who end exercise with dyspnoea from t...